Terms & Policies
You need to be a Registered Gigs20.com user to buy and sell. Registration is free. Sell, buy, or hire is free!!
Services that are offered by sellers on Gigs20.com are called "Gigs".
Gig prices are fixed at $5, $10, $15 or $20.
|Gigs Amount ($)||Gigs Commission ($)||Seller Amount ($)|
All buyers and sellers identities are anonymous. Do not request or provide emails to users on the site.
Sellers may not accept payments from Gigs20.com buyers outside of Gigs20.com (directly through PayPal or any other service).
Posting of adult, illegal, copyright protected, violent, nonsense or other improper material on the site is strictly prohibited and will be removed.
Content on the site is moderated. Users posting, messaging or suggesting any of the above prohibited subjects will get their account blocked permanently.
When buyers order one of your gigs, they will be required to pay for the gig in advance.
When you deliver the order, Gigs20.com will add your net share to your balance.
You can withdraw funds from your balance to your PayPal account (see more details below).
When a buyer orders one of your jobs, you will be notified and asked to Accept or Reject the order. Rejecting an order should only be used when you will not be able to perform your offer on time. If you are away and cannot handle orders, it is a good idea to suspend your jobs from your "My Store" control panel.
You have 72 hours to decide if you accept the order, after that time the order will be automatically cancelled by Gigs20.com.
Responding to orders quickly will increase your positive feedback.
Delivering Your Work, Passing Material and Submitting Completed Work
During your work, you are required to use only Gigs20.com's internal mail system to pass material from and to your buyer. Using the Gigs20.com mail system protects the buyer and seller's privacy. Never ask a buyer to switch to third party email.
You are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. Gigs20.com will not be held responsible for any damages caused by infected files.
You can access all communications and files transferred related to an order from the Order Details page.
Seller's Positive Feedback.
Your positive feedback is based on buyers feedback and your responsiveness to new job orders (Accept/Reject).
Work quality and buyer feedback have a dramatic effect on your Positive Feedback Score.
To withdraw funds from Gigs20.com, you need to have a valid PayPal account.
Funds are cleared for withdrawal after a safety clearing period of 12 days (from the day you receive them in your balance).
Withdrawals can be performed only when cleared funds in your balance have reached the minimum amount of $2. The minimum withdrawal amount was put in place to keep fund transfer fees reasonable for our sellers as PayPal charges approximately $1 for each transfer, regardless of its amount.
If you do not reach the minimum amount of $2 within 60 days of the last payment and would still wish to withdraw your funds, you can contact our customer support and your funds will be made available for your withdrawal.
Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. Please make sure to use your valid and current PayPal email address. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has started and moved to PayPal's hands.
- Sellers, be specific. Give more than enough information about your gig with exact details of your delivery. Proof of your work will pay dividends and get you great feedback.
- Sellers who respond to orders quickly will also increase their chances of getting positive feedback.
- Sellers that do a good job will have the chance to have their gig have a popular banner put on it or made the gig of the week.
- Buyers, make sure to review the sellers feedback. If the seller does not have positive feedback you may want to find a seller with better feedback. If a seller does not have any feedback it may be that they are new to Gigs20. Give them a chance to prove themselves!
- Buyers, don't get frustrated if your purchased gig gets rejected. Your account is credited for the full amount and you can look around and buy another great gig with the credit.
- Buyers, if you buy a gig and you don't hear from your seller within 12 hours, be proactive and contact them through our system.
- Buyers, give honest and fair feedback on a completed gig. Future buyers will use your feedback to determine whether or not they buy from that seller.
- Buyers, if your purchased gig is rejected or canceled the funds will automatically be returned to you as purchase credit in your Gigs20 account balance. You can use this credit to purchase another gig of equal or less value. We do not refund your PayPal account for rejected or canceled gigs but instead give you purchase credit.
Spammers will be permanently blocked and banned!
In case of dispute with a seller you should use Gigs20.com's internal dispute resolution (see below). Never use PayPal to reverse or refund the payment to Gigs20.com. Doing so will put your Gigs20.com account on hold.
Gigs20.com reserve the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to buy or sell on Gigs20.com.
We use IP address to know which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable unless you give us your information. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous unless they personally give us their info.
We occasionally engage other parties to provide limited services to us or on our behalf. We will only provide those other parties the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Gigs20 may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Gigs20 or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Gigs20 and its family of Websites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Gigs20 employees, users of Gigs20’s products or services, or members of the public.
We encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve any issues between themselves. If for any reason this fails, you can Contact Us Here.
Gigs20.com will not refund buyers money to PayPal accounts. Instead, refunded funds will be placed into the buyer's balance and will be made available for future purchases on Gigs20.com.